Wednesday 3 August 2011

never ending sale!

Currently tweeting my friend about the topshop sale! She is a huge fashion lover (like myself) and we can't wait to hit Chester tomorrow and spend our £££ in the topshop sale. I know what you are thinking..."the topshop sale has been on for agessss!" BUT apparently a new summer sale starts tomorrow! There is a exclusive sale on the website for 24 hours, afterwhich the sale hits the high street stores...meaning tomorrow! Yayyy!

Okay, so what to buy? No doubt it will be full of floral skirts and sheer shirts and, looking at the online sale, I can't say I am far off. What I love about the stores though is that they often have clothes that are not featured on the website, so hopefully I will find some lovely items that I have not already seen online. Oh, and I don't intend on buying anything that is even remotely floral! I am actually looking to buy something that I can wear on a night out. I am going to a gig with my friends on friday and ideally I need something that is casual but also cute. My style is quite laid back and I am not the girly type. I also need something that I don't mind stinking of smoke by the end of the night, or that would get ruined by the smoke. Not to mention there is always the possibility of getting a cigarette burn in it (as my friend knows all too well!)

So wish me luck on my endevours...hopefully I can find something suitable! I will no doubt do a post on my outfit (if I find one) so WATCH THIS SPACE!

Are you looking forward to the new topshop summer sale? Where do you go on your nights out? and what do you wear?
Gretchen xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment